Rab / Mythic G Down Jacket
Rab / Mythic G Down Jacket
The world's first heat reflective down jacket
Rab is a brand founded in 1981 by British climber Robert Carrington, and produces highly reliable, high-quality items for extreme cold environments and alpine climbing around the world. In particular, the company has a reputation for its advanced technology and attention to detail when it comes to down and synthetic fiber insulation systems, which are the company's roots.
The world's first heat-reflective sleeping bag Mythic Ultla 180/360 (800+ fill power) has developed an ultra-lightweight, high-end down jacket with more warmth. It is a pioneering product that can be a game changer for high-end alpinists who need 1g weight reduction, achieving warmth of 1000+ fill power at a light weight of 277g. Made from ultra-lightweight 7D ripstop nylon, the interior is coated with titanium using the world's first thermo-ionic lining technology called TILT (Thermo Ionic Lining Technology). Keeps the user's radiant heat within the jacket without compromising the breathability of the fabric. This reduces the amount of down required to achieve a given level of warmth, resulting in an incredible balance of warmth and weight and pack size. This is a special item that you will want to match with your sleeping bag.
- TILT technology that reflects body heat and maintains breathability
- European goose with 1000+ fill power
- Body mapped TILT lining improves heat retention and regulates body temperature
- Stitch-through construction reduces weight, improves breathability, and mobility
- Articulated sleeves improve fit and freedom of movement
- Elasticated cuffs provide optimal fit
- Hood made of down material with elastic opening and stiff brim that can be shaped
- Includes fleece chin guard
- Hem with adjustable drawcord on one side only
- YKK® VISLON® center front zipper
- YKK® concealed zip hand pockets
- Includes lightweight stuff sack
- Rab domestic genuine product
UK S Length 65 x Sleeve 60 x Shoulder 38 x Chest 53 cm
UK M Length 68.5 x Sleeve length 63 x Shoulder width 40 x Chest 55.5 cm
UK L Length 72 x Sleeve length 66 x Shoulder width 43 x Chest 59 cm
Pack size: approx. 20 x 14cm
Weight: 277g (M size)
Materials: Outer material: 7D Atmos™ nylon ripstop (23gsm) fluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellent finish); Lining: 7D ripstop nylon with TILT (thermo-ion lining technology) (23gsm); Filling: 1000 fill power RDS certified European goose down (127g size M)
Accessories: Stuff sack Country of origin: Indonesia
Products that can be shipped overseas
Product code 09133-33-269
See here for details.
Unless the product is defective, we generally do not accept returns. See here for details.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact us by e-mail.
We do not provide telephone support.